Film event jointly hosted by IGAS, UCD School of Medicine and The School of Psychotherapy, St Vincent’s University Hospital.
Pioneers of Group Analysis
Saturday 10th February 2018 at 12.45
University College Dublin Student Centre Cinema
Belfield Campus, Dublin 4
In the presence of the authors
Wilhelm Rösing and Marita Barthel-Rösing
Preceded by an introduction with light refreshments Overview of the history of group analysis and significant generational contributions as told by key contributors. Liesel Hearst and Malcolm Pines recall their approach to their contribution to the development of group analysis, supplemented by influential group analysts of the next generation. This documentary connects all the memories of a collective story and charts the spread of the ideas of S.H. Foulkes in the UK and abroad.
- Saturday 10th February 2018 from 12.45 to 17.50
- 12.45 Introduction and refreshments in the Red Room
- 14.00 Film: Pioneers of Group Analysis
- 16.20 Q and A and discussion with the film-makers Wilhelm Rösing and Marita Barthel-Rösing
- University College Dublin, Student Centre Cinema, Belfield Campus, Clonskeagh, Dublin 4
- Car parking info: https:/www.ucd.ie/studentcentre/contact/