Higher Diploma in Psychotherapy Studies
- A one-year University College Dublin programme delivered by The School of Psychotherapy
- A thorough, structured introduction to the principles of the major forms of psychotherapy
- A foundation from which to progress to clinical training programmes in specific modalities of psychotherapy
- An academic foundation in the theoretical and clinical literature in the field
- Recommended for trainees or practitioners in mental health as well as being suitable for applicants from non-cognate areas who may be considering a clinical training in psychotherapy in trhe future.
- Taught by experienced practitioner-teachers.
For more information contact the Programme Director Dr. Barry O’Donnell: